top of page

Constituent Services

Providing quality constituent services to the Hampden, Hampshire & Worcester District residents is of utmost importance to Jake and his staff. The Senate team works diligently to ensure that State Resources are made available and accessible. Please see the list below to find the resource you need.  

Untitled design (30).png

Attorney General Andrea Joy Campbell’s Office is an advocate and resource for the people of Massachusetts in many ways, including protecting consumers, combating fraud and corruption, investigating and prosecuting crime, and protecting the environment, workers, and civil rights.

File a Consumer Complaint

Scheduling Request

Student Loan Assistance

Multilingual Resources

Untitled design (28).png

The Attorney General's Elder Hotline - (888)-243-5337

Senior volunteers with the Elder Hotline can help you find answers to your questions, resolve disputes with businesses, and assist with other issues, including abuse and exploitation of elders. Debt and debt collection practices, health insurance, home improvement, landlord, tenant, and housing issues, long-term care, identity theft and scams, retail disputes, and telemarketing

The Elder Hotline is open Monday - Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Untitled design (29).png

The Massachusetts Department of Revenue’s (DOR) Child Support Enforcement Division (CSE) is responsible for providing services to those who pay or receive child support.

Contact Child Support Enforcement
Phone: (800) 332-2733

Apply for Child Support

Pay Child Support

Untitled design (31).png

The Department of Children and Families (DCF) works in partnership with families and communities to keep children safe from abuse and neglect. In most cases, DCF is able to provide support and services to keep children safe with parents or family members. When necessary, DCF provides foster care or finds new permanent families for children through kinship, guardianship or adoption.

Report Child Abuse


Volunteer/ Donate

Untitled design (32).png

The Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) assists and empowers low-income individuals and families to meet their basic needs, improve their quality of life, and achieve long-term economic self-sufficiency. DTA serves one in seven residents of the Commonwealth with direct economic assistance (cash benefits) and food assistance (SNAP benefits), as well as workforce training opportunities.

Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC) and Emergency Aid to the Elderly, Disabled, and Children (EAEDC) are economic assistance programs administered through the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)

Help get the food you need.
Apply for SNAP in 20 minutes or less.

Apply for Cash Benefits? (TAFDC)

Your family must meet certain requirements to get Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children.


You must meet certain requirements to get Emergency Aid to the Elderly, Disabled, and Children. (EAEDC)


Untitled design (33).png

As the Covid-19 Pandemic continues to affect individuals and families in Massachusetts, Senator Oliveira wants you to have the resources needed to combat the virus.

Get Tested for Covid-19

Get Vaccinated for Covid-19

Get Treatment for Covid-19

Untitled design (36).png

The Fuel Assistance program assists eligible households pay their heating bills during the winter/spring season or until benefits are exhausted. Clients also receive various discounts such as telephone discounts, electric discounts, and gas and oil discounts. Clients will also be provided help with past due arrearage management and access to the other energy assistance programs that help save money.

Apply for Fuel Assistance

Assistance through MassCAP

Untitled design (35).png

There are six MassHealth coverage types offered to eligible individuals, families, and people with disabilities:  Standard, CommonHealth, CarePlus, Family Assistance, Premium Assistance, and Limited.

Apply for coverage

Change your plan

Untitled design (34).png

Emergency Assistance

Find a Service Provider

The Department of Housing and Community Development, through its community and business partners, provides affordable housing options, financial assistance, and other support to Massachusetts communities.  We oversee different types of assistance and funding for consumers, businesses, and non-profit partners.

Apply for Assistance

Help Facing Eviction

Massachusetts has programs to help you with rent or other housing costs when facing eviction, loss of utilities, and other housing emergencies. Learn how to submit a complete application below.

Apply for RAFT

Untitled design (41).png

Our office cannot provide you with legal support or offer legal advice, but there are a number of resources available to you should you find yourself needing legal support. 

The Massachusetts Legal Resource Finder

Find Legal Help

Housing Problems

Abuse and Crime Victims

Education and School

Health Care

Family, Children, and Divorce

Untitled design (39).png

The Department of Mental Health (DMH) Adult Services focus on community-based support, which enables individuals receiving treatment to recover and thrive in their communities. Services include case management, Adult Community Clinical Services, Programs of Assertive Community Treatment (PACT), Respite, Clubhouses, Recovery Learning Communities (RLCs), crisis stabilization units, and homelessness services.

Apply for Help

Emergency and Crisis Services

Find a Provider

Untitled design (40).png

The Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) oversees the unemployment insurance (UI) program, which provides temporary income assistance to eligible workers in Massachusetts. DUA also determines and collects employer contributions to the UI program.

For Workers

For Employers

Call Center: 877-626-6800

Untitled design (53).png

Mesothelioma is a type of cancer that develops in the mesothelium, a layer of protective tissue that covers the majority of internal organs.

Treatments are available to extend life expectancy and improve quality of life, but there is no cure for mesothelioma.

Tumor location determines the four types of mesothelioma.



Untitled design (56).png

Senator Oliveira understands that a Veteran's love for their country doesn't end when their service does. Please use the following links for valuable resources for Veterans. 

Apply for healthcare

Disability Benefits

Education and Training

Housing Assistance

Veterans and Mesothelioma

Veterans Guide

Disability Calculator

Service Member Benefits

Find your location

Untitled design (57).png

For students who want to experience a military environment while getting a first-class education, the five service academies offer fully-funded tuition that includes books, board, and medical and dental care.

Steps to Apply

Service Academies Application

Apply to Air Force Academy

Apply to Naval Academy

Apply to Coast Guard Academy

Apply to Merchant Marine Academy

Apply to US Military Academy

bottom of page